In addition, you need normal testosterone levels for building muscles and muscle strength. Let’s face it, those are traits that men naturally associate with masculinity.
If you’re thinking of getting supplements to manage your testosterone levels, you have to know what you’re getting into. You want to start with all-natural products and stay as far away as you can from synthetic pharmaceuticals.
Testosterone is more than just a sex hormone. Maintaining normal testosterone levels ensure that you make the most out your training regimen and enjoy enhanced mood. Text-FX Testosterone Booster could potentially help you do exactly that and looks like one of the best testosterone boosting pills readily available in the UK.
Let’s talk about some of the good ingredients it contains and what they can do for you.
Ingredients You Have To Look For
The best testosterone boosters on the market today contain many substances that actually support your body’s ability to manufacture more testosterone, the following are some good examples of effective ingredients common today in supplements:
Many people have a boron deficiency because they do not eat enough foods that contain boron. Many people are not even aware of this mineral and what it does in the body.
This trace mineral can be obtained from food such as pears and prunes. It isn’t as popular as other dietary minerals like calcium, phosphorus and magnesium, but just as important.
It has numerous benefits for the body. A 10mg boron capsule can already raise testosterone in the blood in a matter of hours.
This mineral also lowers estrogen- an important effect for men who wish to raise their testosterone levels. High estrogen levels drive levels of testosterone down.
Like boron, not many people get enough magnesium in their diets. This trace mineral is available in many different forms in supplements. It helps in raising the amount of free testosterone in the body.
Magnesium is better absorbed and more bioavailable as magnesium aspartate than the more common magnesium oxide.
DAA or D-aspartic acid is an important factor in testosterone production. It plays a role in the conversion of cholesterol into testosterone. Studies also found an important link between DAA and testosterone synthesis.
It promotes better communication between the pituitary gland and the Leydig cells (cells that manufacture testosterone). DAA is effective but must be cycled in order to remain effective, we suggest in cycles of 2 weeks with a week break in-between.
This plant extract will help fuel lean muscle growth while also increasing fat burning. It works by optimizing IGF-1 levels.
This is a plant extract commonly associated with red wine. This compound shows potential in limiting excess production of estrogen.
DNA Lean Text-FX Testosterone Booster
Text-FX contains many of the aforementioned ingredients above. DNA Lean Test-FX Testosterone Booster contains the following active ingredients:
- Zinc (20mg/serving): Improve immunity and sexual function
- Magnesium (250mg/serving): Enhances enzyme activity that affects testosterone levels
- Vitamin B6 (15mg/serving): Aids in amino acid metabolism
- Tribulusterrestris extract (750mg/serving): Optimize IGF-1 and enhances virility
- D-Aspartic acid (DAA) (500mg): Temporarily increases testosterone by as much as 42% and luteinizing hormone by 33%
- Boron (2mg/serving): Optimizes natural androgen production, including testosterone
- Resveratrol (250mg): Supports optimal estrogen levels and improves cardiovascular functions
- Red wine extract (10mg): Supports optimal estrogen levels and improves cardiovascular functions
- Vitamin D3 (1000IU): An important nutrient for the endocrine system
- Stinging nettle (350mg): Keeps estrogen and SHBG levels in check
- White button mushroom (300mg): Aromatase inhibitor that helps controls excess estrogen production
Things We Liked
Things We Didn't Like
Product image credits: Amazon.com