What You Can Expect From
- Only Research-Backed Supplements: All of our supplements contains clinical doses and quality ingredients, no fillers. We lab test all our ingredients to make sure they are up to par, you will find analysis reports on each product page.
- Complete Transparency, No BS: We don't do “proprietary formulas” at Anabolic Health; we publish exact amounts of all ingredients in our supplements. Research shows that most companies using "proprietary formulas" do so to hide fillers, harmful ingredients, or improper dosages from customers, that's not us!
- ZERO Hype, Only Facts: We do not hype products in our reviews, everything you read at Anabolic Health is our honest and researched opinions that we publish to help you make the right decision concerning your health goals.
- Our Guarantee: If you're not 100% satisfied with us for any reason, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to satisfy you.
Meet the Team
Why Was Anabolic Health Started?
Alex started Anabolic Health because he was sick of:
- Mainstream doctors telling him he was perfectly healthy when he obviously wasn't
- The lack of researched-backed Men's Health information available online
- Bullshit supplements that don't work
"Alex Eriksson is the founder of Anabolic Health, dedicated to providing honest and research backed advice for optimal male hormonal health. Alex also develops nutritional supplements and consults for companies, specializing in the fields of hormones and ketogenic / low carb diets. Alex aspires to build a trusted resource where all men can come and learn how to fix their hormonal problems naturally, without needing TRT or pharmaceuticals.
Alex spent many years in the film industry working on many Hollywood blockbuster movies before deciding to change his aim and pursue his passion for exercise and biohacking full-time. With well over a decade of experimentation with alternative health therapies, and running private lab testing to map out how supplements and nutrition affect our endocrine systems, Alex founded Anabolic Health.
Alex focuses on hormones since what we know as men, is in today's world a dying breed. Our foods are pumped full of additives that wreck havoc on our hormones and people are more sedentary than ever. Alex believes that no man should ever have to suffer from low testosterone levels, and that peak performance is within everybody’s grasp."
What Approach Does Anabolic Health Take to Health?
Anabolic Health's Editorial Guidelines
At Anabolic Health, our #1 priority is you. That's why we wanna share with you our editorial guidelines so you understand that we aim to supply only quality information. All so you can feel confident in enjoying all our tools, advice and recommendations.
- All our readers are entitled to accurate and fair information.
- Editorial integrity shall not be compromised by advertiser influence, hence we have close to ZERO ads or banners on our site.
- Content must be honest, accurate and researched-backed.
- Reviews should be factual, objective and based on the real attributes of the product.
- Our staff, and independent contractors, are responsible for creating editorial content, including written articles, reviews and guides.
- Reviews are based on Anabolic Health's editorial staff’s analysis and reflect their views or that of independent contractors.
- Editorial staff does not receive any direct compensation from advertisers.
How We Make Money
We believe everyone man should be able to make important health decisions with confidence and take control of their health. The information we provide are objective, independent, straightforward — and best of all free.
So how do we make money? Some of our partners compensate us. This may influence which products we review and write about, but in no way does it affects our recommendations or advice about them.
We only recommend products that we genuinely use ourselves and these recommendations are ALWAYS grounded in thousands of hours of scientific research.
Bottom line? We’re on your side, even if it means we don’t make a cent...
What Kind of Studies Are Included in Anabolic Health's Content?
Anabolic Health is science-based.
Our goal is to include the best scientific studies on every subject we write about. Unfortunately for many of the topics we discuss, great studies might not exist.
Because of this, Anabolic Health will sometimes include low-quality studies, animal studies, mechanistic studies and test tube studies as support.
However, it is important to be aware that these types of studies will not always translate to humans.
For example, animal studies usually involve extremely high dosages that humans would never take, and there are also significant biological differences between humans and different animals such as mice.
We include these studies to be as comprehensive as possible and cover the subject to the best of our ability.
Animal, epidemiological and certainly test tube studies should be carefully looked at with caution.
These studies can be suggestive and serve as clues, but they are far from proof.
These clues can then further refined through self-experimentation or consulting your doctor.
Health Optimization Consultation
The health optimization consultation is a one-on-one consultation with me (Alex, owner Anabolic Health) over email or phone.
I take your problems seriously and compared to a doctor, I will listen to everything you have to say, go through all the details and offer you a natural plan of action without the need of pharmaceuticals or TRT.
The health of my readers are important to me as I struggled myself with hormonal problems many years ago. It took years and years to figure it all out and I want to save you the pain of going through it all the same way I did. This is why I started Anabolic Health.
I have solved hormonal issues for many men and offer coaching for issues such as:
- Erectile dysfunction
- Low testosterone
- Estrogen dominance
- Anti-aging and more...
- What health concerns you're currently struggling with
- What your goals are
- How we will reach these goals
- Any other potential questions you might have for me.
For you I will create:
- A diet plan
- A supplementation plan
- Training program
- Lifestyle program
All tailored for your specific problems and needs. We’ll go over blood work, genetic data (23andMe) and your subjective reported well-being as metrics of progress.
I’ll answer any questions you might have, research additional solutions if needed, and present you with all the information you need to take action and improve your health and performance according to your goals.
I offer the following price plans:
Email: $100 per month, unlimited emails, I reply as fast as possible (average 1-2 days response time).
Phone/Skype: $150 per approx 60min session at your convenience.
You can continue the consultations for as long as needed or end it whenever you want. I will be available to help you for as long as you like. You will receive a full refund if you are unsatisfied after the first Phone/Skype session. No refunds are given for email consulting.
Our Health Optimisation Consultation Is Applicable to All:
- Men struggling with hormonal problems such as low testosterone/low DHT/high estrogen/low growth hormone
- Men interested in health, longevity, masculinity, and optimal performance
- Entrepreneurs/businessmen/high-ranking workers in search of cognitive enhancement/mental performance enhancement, limitless energy & motivation, stable unswayed mindset
- Athletes looking for performance enhancement and an edge in sports
- Bodybuilders and trainers looking to put on muscle mass or get lean & dry out
- Men stuck in life, struggling with self-confidence & self-worth, low energy, unsatisfied with life
- Men with sexual problems such as erectile dysfunction, low libido, and premature ejaculation
Whatever your goals are our health optimization consult will aim to improve every aspect of living for you.
I will send you a questionnaire to fill out before consult and in addition to this if you have, please send me any blood work you have in addition to your 23andMe raw genetic data (recommended for best results).
To sign up for a consultation contact us at: email@example.com
Connect With Us
Anabolic Health is updated every week with the best male health articles and product reviews. The best way to always receive new updates is to subscribe to our newsletter:
You can also follow us on social media like Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
We are active on those channels every single day to answer questions:
Do you have a medical question?
If you’re facing a medical emergency, call your local emergency services immediately, or visit the nearest emergency room or urgent care center.
- Do you have an issue with your order?
- Have you found an inaccuracy within our content?
- Having trouble using our site?
- Interested in selling our products wholesale?
- Would you like to use our content for your own purposes?
- Interested in joining our team?
- Would you like to share a personal health story with us?
We take all questions, suggestions and comments from our customers seriously. If you would like to get in touch please email or message us on Messenger:
Customer service email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anabolic Health LLC
211 East 43rd Street 7th Fl
New York NY 10017