Times are changing.
While in the past you had to spend hours and maybe even days in the library scanning through boring medical textbooks to find the solutions to your health problems, today is a different day.
Today, "information overload” is likely what you are met with when you input your search into Google.
So who do we trust? Who do we turn to for answers?
How do we separate the bullshit from the gold?
It may seem like a daunting task to find the solutions you are looking for among all the misinformation going on out there, especially when your health depends on it.
But in regards to your health, performance and wellbeing, the internet might just be the best thing that ever happened to you.
It has brought with it something very important if you’re ready to invest some time in it.
It has provided you access to all the tools and information that you need to take control of your own health and reach your peak potential.
Let Anabolic Health show you the way...
What Is Anabolic Health?
We are not here to preach you the next overhyped pill to fix all your life problems. Sorry bro, but there is no such thing.
While the medical establishment still holds and important place in society we have to recognize the primary driving force behind it, and that is money...
Pharmaceutical companies are in it to earn money on selling you pills and injections to treat your symptoms, not to cure them.
There is no money to be made in curing you, but there is money to be made in setting you up with a prescription (or should we say subscription) for life...
When it comes to men, testosterone can be seen as the vital life force that drives us in everything we do. At our young prime, we are pumped full of it and our health is often at its physical peak.
When we age or suffer chronic illness, this life force might start draining and start to slip through the cracks. Eventually we might end up in the miserable place called low testosterone, aka andropause (the male equivalent to menopause).
But fear not, if low testosterone is what you are suffering from, then you have come to the right place as this is what we specialize in here at Anabolic Health.
Why Is Testosterone So Important?
Like previously mention, testosterone is the life force of men, and if that doesn’t make it sound important to you, then it's probably because you’re a woman...
Jokes aside, testosterone is responsible for developing all the male characteristics that makes you a man such as testes, prostate, increased muscle mass and facial/body hair.
It is also responsible for maintaining healthy sexual and reproductive function along with a few other hormones in lower amounts.
If you’re a man you know exactly how important healthy sexual function is. The famous psychoanalyst Sigmund Freud believed that sexuality is everybody’s weakness as well as strength, and it is a core motivator of life.
In Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) the male vital life force is called Yang, and the female Yin, hence Yin & Yang. The concept is the same and in TCM, Yang tonics (often testosterone boosting herbs) are used to treat male impotence.
All in all if you deprive a man of his libido you also deprive him of his lust for life.
We are here to help you maximise your hormone levels so that you can reach your full potential, no matter your current condition.
Are You Suffering From Some of These Issues?
- Low libido
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Increased Refractory Period
- BPH (Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Hair Loss
- Inability to Build Muscle
- Inability to Lose Weight
- Infertility / Low Sperm Count
- Irritability / Mood Swings
- Brain Fog / Memory Issues
- Hot Flushes
- Chronic Fatigue
- Decreased Bone Mass
- Anaemia / Low Red Blood Cell Production
- Back Pain
- Elevated Cholesterol
- Gynecomastia (aka Man Boobs)
All of the above issues can potentially be tied back to testosterone and specifically male hormonal health.
As we are sure you can now understand, andropause or low testosterone is not just one condition, it is a systemic imbalance caused by various factors that influence the male physiology.
Good news is you do not have to be on artificial testosterone injections and a cocktail of pills everyday for the rest of your life to fix this problem. However, it is not something that is fixed overnight, it requires some serious lifestyle adjustments and time to normalize.
Remember that the lifestyle conditions you find yourself in when you get this problem are the ones you need to change to get yourself out of it.
Balance can be restored, and we’re here to give you the information and tools to make that happen.
So, where do we start?
Below is a list of our most important articles sorted by primary health concern.
We suggest you skim through these according to your needs to get a better picture of what your issues might be and how to solve them. As always, make sure you run any major changes by your good ol’ doctor, especially if you’re taking any medications.
Many of the herbs and supplements that are beneficial for male hormonal health and performance can be hard to find in your local store.
Anabolic Health also run an online shop where we have sourced the best quality herbs to help you on your journey towards peak performance.
Our Most Important Articles:
Core Introduction (Important):
- No Morning Wood? Here’s Why It’s Gone…
- What Are Normal Free Testosterone Levels?
- Increase Free Testosterone Naturally: 6 Easy Proven Ways
- Why Estradiol Levels in Men Matter
- Estrogen Dominance: How to Lower Estrogen Levels
- How to Lower SHBG and Free Up Testosterone
- 7 Best Testosterone Boosters Currently on the Market
- The Importance of Progesterone in Men
- DIY Testosterone Test Kits
- Genetic Testing
- Alcohol and Testosterone: Are They Really Arch-enemies?
- Does Masturbation Lower Testosterone?
- How to Lower Stress Naturally
- Best Pheromones for Men to Trigger Attraction in Women
- 50 Foods That Boost Testosterone: The Ultimate Guide to Manly Cooking
- Estrogen Rich Foods and Phytoestrogens: The Good and the Bad
- The Anti-Estrogenic Properties of Edible Seaweed
- 6 Natural Aromatase Inhibiting Foods
- Brazil Nuts: A Testosterone Superfood
- Desiccated Liver: The Ultimate Multivitamin
- Pregnenolone: The Building Blocks of Testosterone
- Tongkat Ali: The Ultimate Guide to the Best Testosterone Booster
- Pine Pollen Tincture: Natural TRT Alternative
- Cistanche Deserticola: The Best Vitality & Anti-Aging Herb for Men
- Fadogia Agrestis: A Natural Alternative to HCG
- Ashwagandha: A Powerful Natural Anabolic from Ayurveda
- Mucuna Pruriens: Increases Testosterone and Growth Hormone
- Acetyl L-Carnitine: More Potent Than Testosterone Injections
- Natural PDE5 Inhibitors: Powerful Viagra Alternatives
- Arimistane: The Most Potent Natural Estrogen Blocker
- Best Estrogen Blockers Currently on the Market
- How to Avoid Elevated Prolactin Levels
- Best Prolactin Inhibitors
- Best Gynecomastia Pills Currently on the Market
Above is only a small assortment of our article database so also feel free to use the top navigation bar to navigate by your health concern or visit or blog page here to see our most recent posts.
Connect With Us
Anabolic Health is updated every week with the best male health articles and product reviews. The best way to always receive new updates is to subscribe to our newsletter:
You can also follow us on social media like Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
We are active on those channels every single day to answer questions:
While Anabolic Health is full of hundreds of articles of information on various topics related to men’s health, sometimes you might not have the time nor the patience to read and research it all yourself.
For more details on consultations check out our About page here.